Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Part 1-Morning

Merry Christmas! This morning I woke up and mommy, daddy, and my papa were all standing around my bed and told me that Santa came. After mommy changed my diaper daddy took me into the kitchen to show me that Santa ate his cookies and had the milk that dad left him.

We headed into the dining room and I saw all of my presents. We opened presents and it was so much fun. Mommy wanted me to rip the paper off of the gifts but I really did not understand that-so my parents had to open all of my gifts.

As they would open each one-I would play with them...or sometimes I would get stuck on certain toys and not even look at the others.

Cosmo sent me a white piano which I sat at and played. I really like the stool that goes with this piano. He also sent me a doll that is called Baby Alive that pees and poops.

Nanna and Papa gave me an Elmo Live Doll, a highchair, ironing table, and crib for my baby dolls, some cute clothes from Gymboree, a glo worm doll to put me to bed, a cute book, and some other neat things.

Whitney gave me a really cute puppet theatre and puppets to play with.

Mommy and daddy bought me some Wii games, a table to color at with 4 chairs, an ice hockey game, books, The Laurie Berkner Band Cds and DVD's, a digital camera, 2 aprons, more colors, and some other things that I really can not remember right now because I am exhausted!

After opening my presents I said good bye to my papa and we got dressed and headed over to Gigi and Raul's house for my second Christmas. To be continued....












0 comments: