After picking up the turkey today with mommy and daddy - I fell asleep and went straight to bed with no dinner. Daddy wanted to make cookies for santa with me but that is not happening. After I went to sleep mommy and daddy had dinner and went to work on putting my gifts together and put them under the tree. I have not seen them yet but as soon as I wake up in the morning I will have a big surprise for me because not only will I have all of these presents but my Papa will be here! After we open our presents in the morning - mommy, daddy, and I are heading over to see Gigi, Raul, Damian, and Sharia for my second Christmas. I am so lucky! Mommy will take a lot of pictures because she doesn't remember much from last year!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas Eve
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment