Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Part 2-Afternoon

We drove over to Gigi's house to have our second Christmas. On the way mommy put a CD in that she gave me and I sang two songs that I love - "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "The Wheels on the Bus." What fun-daddy made his windshield wipers move when it said they go "swish swish swish" in the song!



Once we arrived - we ate breakfast. The breakfast was so good! After breakfast we started opening presents. I got so many neat things!

Sharia and Damian got me this dinosaur that I can ride and feed! I was a little scared of this dinosaur at first but am warming up to it a bit. I still will not ride it! They also gave me a book and some other cute little things like an elmo art set with colors and coloring books.

Gigi and Raul gave me a kitchen set that I just love. I like all of the compartments like the microwave, the sink, the refridgerator, the drawer, and cabinets. I could cook and rearrange things for hours. They also gave me an art table, a cute dress, etc.

I had a great time eating Nila wafers with all 4 of the dogs-I get right in the middle of the dogs and beg for them to Gigi. I also ate banana pudding after I had my dinner which was turkey, stuffing, green beans, and a salad.

At the end of the day I was pretty tired because I refused to take a nap all day. I played a little with Chunky which was loads of fun. I fell right asleep on the way home. Once we got home mommy dressed me for bed, brushed my bed, and she held me and sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" - I sang with her. I fell asleep in about 5 minutes and am sleeping now.

Thank you everyone for making my second Christmas so much fun. I have a lot of things to do when I wake up tomorrow and can't wait to start!















0 comments: