In swim class today I went under water for 6 seconds!
I did something so funny today. Mommy and daddy took me to the mall and we went to a store and saw a doll house. I took a doll house chair out of the house-put it on the ground-turned around and tried to sit in it. Daddy laughed so hard-I tried to do this about 3 times! I really don't understand why a 2 inch by 3 inch chair isn't big enough for me to sit in!?
So as you know I bend down like my jack in the box----bend up and say "Boo!"
Mommy and daddy took me to the park today.
Kids would come up to me and I like to point at them-right in their face. LOL.
I can't wait to see the greatest show on earth tomorrow!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
The dollhouse chair
Posted by Holly Allen at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment