Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jack in the box

Mommy bought a jack in the box for me. When she turns the handle and the music plays I get so frustrated because I want the man to pop out of the box. I start making noises and finally he pops up and I laugh so hard. We do this over and over. I started pretending I am the jack in the box and I squat down and pop up and yell "Boo!" Mommy acts scared when I do this so I do it over and over and over. She caught me on video doing this.



Laura told mommy that while playing at the park today I played the Boo game with my new friend for about 30 minutes!

Another thing I like to do is to push my chair around the house and say "beep beep!"



I really like to eat ice lately. Mommy gives it to me and I smile and look like she just gave me a handful of candy.



These are a few pictures of me after dinner tonight.




Mommy and daddy are taking me to the Circus this weekend. I am so excited to go. Not only do I get to go to the circus but I also get to go back to my swimming class!

0 comments: