Yesterday my mommy took me over to see my nana and grand poo. Then mommy, nana, and I went to the American Girl store to buy my babies new clothes. We were going to eat at the American girl store but there was a one hour wait and you needed reservations(who knew!?) so instead we went to Mi Cocina. While eating lunch I laughed at this teenager in the corner who was making funny faces at me. There was also a screaming baby that I wanted to imitate.
After eating lunch we went to this park in the Galleria. Mommy let me run around there and I had a great time. I really liked this ladybug and crawled all over it. After the park we went to a few stores.
Mommy bought me a new pair of ballerina flats like the ones that Gigi bought me for Christmas but in a bigger size. We really liked those shoes. Gigi bought me a tea set to keep at her house and a fake ice cream wooden set with scoopers, cones, and ice cream. I can't wait to play with it.
After the mall I fell asleep on the way home.
At home Mommy fed me and gave me a bath. I stood up and filled a cup with water and threw it all over myself and laughed. I did this over and over. I think dada taught me this in swim class this weekend. Then I filled the cup up with water and threw it on mama. Now that was funny too!
After throwing water around I started to put my face in the water and try to drink the bath water. Mommy would say "no Layla" and I would just crack up laughing. I kept doing this over and over and watch mommy tell me not to do it and we laughed about this for about 5 mintues.
Dada put me to bed. I had a great weekend! 

Monday, August 4, 2008
The Mall
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment