Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Circus

Today my mommy and daddy took me to Houston's for lunch.

I have a new favorite thing...The Circus. Wow- I had such a great time. My daddy is the best daddy in the world because he bought me front row tickets to the Barnum & Bailey Circus today. I saw everything really close and even the announcer was looking at me and smiling at me during the show. I yelled at clowns, dancers, saw fire, tigers... this was the most fun I have ever had. Mommy bought me a clown nose that blinked and I also got a big wand that lights up. I danced a lot to the music. Thank you daddy for getting such great seats to this show. Mommy isn't as good as you are at getting the best seats!

Do you see the food and drinks beside daddy in the picture? The people sitting next to dada ate a hotdog, popcorn, nuts, 2 large cokes, cotton candy, and nachos. Daddy was really bothered by this but I really liked to watch them. I would just stare. I do that a lot.

I am taking a lonnnng nap now because I am very tired from all that I did today.









0 comments: