Today I had an accident. I fell down the steps in the living room and split my forehead open. Laura called mommy and daddy and daddy and Laura took me to the doctor. The doctor was on his lunch break so we had to wait a while. Mommy came to the office too with the girl she was training who was in town. When mommy saw me I was smiling really big but she was a little upset to see what my head looked like.
The doctor finally saw us and wanted me to go see a plastic surgeon since the split was right above my eye on my eyebrow. We went to the surgeon and waited for a very long time because he had to run to the ER for an emergency.
Mommy, daddy and I ate in the cafeteria downstairs at the hospital. I had a ham and cheese sandwich! After eating we went back to the office and mommy had to leave the room while daddy stayed with me and I got stitches. Only one person was allowed to stay in the room and I am glad it was daddy who stayed because mommy was really upset when she heard the screaming while she was in the waiting room.
I screamed because they gave me medicine to numb the area. I fell fast asleep when the doctor put the pain medicine on me. He came back 15 minutes later and put stitches in. I have a bandaid over the area that I kept trying to pull off. I cried the entire way home.
When I got home mommy got me ready for bed while daddy tried to make me smile by dancing behind her in the circus hat that I got this weekend. He was funny but I didn't laugh because I didn't feel good. I snuggled with mommy while she gave me a bottle and then fell asleep on daddy.
I hope I feel better tomorrow. The stitches come out on Monday. Mommy has jury duty that day so daddy will have to take me. Daddy leaves to go to Vegas in a few days so I am going to have to get through this week with mommy and Laura.
I will update you more tomorrow!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Stitches
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment