Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday - Where's my mom?




Today is Tuesday and my mom isn't here at the house. I need to show her how I talk into the Winnie the Pooh phone and have been waving to everyone I see. I am sure she will be back soon.
Did I tell you about my cats? I have two of them and I like to chase them off the couch after I point and scream at them. They make me giggle.

I know I talk about this all the time but I really like to feed Beauji and Caymus. They lay next to me while I am eating and I drop Cheerios on the floor and let them lick my hands. It is fun for me since I like to share.
Well, I am starting to rub my eyes and yawn now and my dad is reading me a story about a mouse princess so I will write more tomorrow.

1 comments:

Holly Allen said...

They look so cute together!