Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Better Hair Day




I am having a better hair day today. I forgot to tell you my dad took me to the doctor yesterday and I really like sitting in the doctor's office and tearing the paper off the doctor's table. You can tear it up and throw it on the ground and it covers the entire table. The doctor wasn't very good to me, he stuck a bright light in my face and pricked my toe and gave me two shots. I cried really loud so I was happy when that was all over. Phew!

The nurse weighed me in my diaper and measured my body for some reason. I got to wear this cool hat too that looked like a ruler. I am 29.5 inches long (97%), 21 lbs and 9 oz (90%) and my head is 17 14/16" (85%) whatever that means. My mom wanted my head measured since she can't get my clothes over my head and says my dad has a big noggin'.

My dad and I had dinner tonight when he got home from running. Grandma Elise came by and brought him some beef stew and he ate that while I had my Sweet Potatoes and Corn. I just couldn't wait to get some Cheerios and Nilla Wafers for dessert.

We talked on the phone to Winnie the Pooh and I played with my piggy bank and coins like I do every night. It is by far my favorite toy right now. I hand the coins to my daddy and then he gives him back and then I throw them off the side of the couch and my dad picks them up. We do this for an hour until we read a book and then I know it is time for my bottle.

My mommie called on the phone tonight so I tried to talk to her but I don't understand how dad's phone works. I just like to push the buttons and look at the light. It isn't as easy as my Winnie the Pooh phone. I wish she would call me on that phone since I already have Roo and Eee-ore on Speed Dial.

I am going to bed now. My dad said we are going to the Dallas Aquarium this weekend where they have fishies in a huge tank. I hope it stays warm enough.

1 comments:

Holly Allen said...

Layla really loves that piggy bank and the winnie the poo phone. My mom got both of those for her for Christmas! I cant wait to see some updates tonight. I will be checking!!