Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mom is home!

My mom came home yesterday! I was so excited to see her. Laura had me dressed in this really nice dress that Gigi gave me for my shower with a cute red bow that I got from Gigi for Christmas. I felt like I was going to a party. My mom came home and I couldn't stop smiling at her.

My mom was feeding me dinner last night (she kept me in my dress so my dad could see) and I showed her my new trick-how I can feed the dogs. If the dog is to the side of my highchair-I either throw my Cheerios on the floor where the dog is or I let them eat right out of my hand. Sometimes the dogs will be right under my chair and in that case I look down between my tray and me and I throw my Cheerios between my legs so they land right where the dog is. It is so neat...why would you ever need to go to a petting zoo when you can do this!?

I also started another new thing-I can use my arm and hand to cover my mouth and I can make funny noises that way. I am doing it on the video.

We were going to go to the aquarium downtown today but my mom got sick on her trip to Denver so we couldn't go. My mom went to the dr this morning and then my Nana and Grandpa Poo came over to pick me up. I was so happy to see Grandpa poo!



0 comments: