Monday, January 14, 2008

Nilla Wafers. Yummmy!



Tonight after I had my dinner with chicken and carrots, I asked for cheerios like I always do since they are my favorite. My dad pulled out another box out of the cabinet and it looked like a bright yellow cereal box so I thought it was a another kind of Cheerios.

He told me that I could have one as long as I took small bites. (I have two small teeth now so I am learning to use them to mush up my food). Daddy said these "niller wafers" are his favorites and he can't wait to show me his trick of eating them with a glass of milk (I can't have milk until I am one year old).

That cookie was the best thing I ever tasted. I didn't even want to share it with anyone. In fact, when I finished the first one, I kept crying for more until dad gave me half of his cookie. He told me I could have them whenever I wanted but it would be our little secret. So, I am keeping this one quiet.

1 comments:

Holly Allen said...

I miss you both so much. It just kills me to see pictures and read about what you arte doing. I can't wait to see you both on friday. I love you guys more than you could ever imagine. I want nothing more than to be back home with my family!