My mom is out of town so my dad and I hung out together and watched football all day. I don't understand what is happening on the TV but I like the noises that golf and football make. If you point at the TV and make loud noises, it makes loud noises too.
We had a great time just playing with my toys and climbing on the couch and watching TV. When it was getting late, he was really excited and looked upset. It made me cry since I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad. He said it was okay though and read me a book about a Pony.
I miss my mom though, she usually takes me in to watch Elmo when dad watches football or golf. I think she doesn't like it very much. I wore my favorite jersey but my mom and dad couldn't find the jersey I wanted, the pink one. Dad says that football is done now so maybe I can find the jersey I wanted for next year.
We had some dinner while watching TV and I was so tired from playing with my new toys, I had to get some rest.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Cowboys make my daddy cry...
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to come home. I love you with all of my heart!
Great pics. I LOVE the jersey. Man, daddy's really in your head, Layla! I'm quite impressed.
I just saw this video-today was the first day I was able to get online. I really miss you guys.
Post a Comment