Last night we went to dinner with some of mom and dad's friends. There was a two week old baby there and I felt so big when I looked at her! 

Today I woke up with dad and after he fed me breakfast we hung out in my room. My dad bought me a new BOB stroller so he can run with me. He put me in that and we walked in circles around outside the house. I really like the stroller and I can't wait to go running with my dad!
Guess what...I am starting to get curls! Look at the curl on the right side of my head!

My mom and I went to lunch and shopping with my grandma today. My grandma would take me by the door of the stores and I would scream at people walking by. I am starting to talk a lot more lately and have noticed that if I yell at people I get their attention. It is so much fun!
We went back to my grandparents house so I could spend some time with my grand poo.
My mom showed my grandparents how I can play peek a boo and put a blanket over my head all by myself while I play...and I also showed them how I feed my mom Cheerios. I tried to feed my grandpoo one too.
I have been making a lot of fart noises with my mouth. This is a picture of me making one of my noises!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Sunday
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment