I heard my mom and dad talking tonight. My mom told my dad that she is going to miss me so much when she goes to Denver for the whole week next week. She asked my dad if he could take care of the blog and upload pictures for her to see. She wants to check the blog from Denver so she can see what I am doing. My dad paused for a minute when she asked and my mom told him..."you don't have to write..just do the pictures for me." My dad then said "I can do pictures and write..better than you...I am in Layla's head." My mom asked my dad what that meant and my dad said that him and I think the same. I think he is right. I guess I will see when my mom leaves.
Today I screamed all day long. I am getting louder and louder. I like to scream and look at people to see if they notice. I screamed at my daddy when he got home from work and he smiled at me...so I kept doing it.
I also fed my mommy and daddy Cheerios during my dinner tonight. I am getting really good at this!
Monday, January 7, 2008
My dad is "in my head"
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Oh man, I can't wait to see how dad interprets your thoughts Layla. This is going to be good!
Post a Comment