Last night I got to go to dinner with my mom, dad, and grandparents. I am usually quiet at dinner but since my grand poo was there I was screaming at the table and saying babababa all through dinner. I got to go home with my grandparents and my grand poo sat in the back with me and I talked to him a lot and then fell asleep half way home.
I had a great time with my grandparents. My mom came to get me and took me to the park with Nana. They put me in a swing and tried to push me. It was ok at first but then I didn't want any more of that. There were all of these kids running around-one little boy had blue stuff all over his mouth...I just could not stop staring. Then there was this lady who looked like a man laying on a blanket with a dog and I wanted to watch her too. She yelled at her kids and said she was working but I didn't see any work things with her...?? It was all so interesting that I just wanted to hang in the front of the swing and watch.






Saturday, January 5, 2008
Just Hanging out
Posted by Holly Allen at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Great pictures
Post a Comment