Thursday, January 3, 2008

Big Head

My mom says that I have a big head like my daddy. My dad tells my mom not to buy him hats because his head is so big that they don't fit in them. Well guess what...sometimes my shirts get stuck over my head because my head is so big that they won't fit...

I have been really cranky lately. My mom and Laura were talking today about how hard it is now to change my diapers and to change my clothes because I start crying like crazy whenever they try to do it. I also try to sit up on the changing table while I am crying and try to pull all of the wipes out of the wipe warmer and if my mom takes them away from me I throw a fit! Did I tell you that I pulled a picture right off of the wall the other day too? I think I did but if I didn't tell you...isn't that cool!?

I have a rash on my cheeks today. I hope it gets better tomorrow.

0 comments: