Layla loves to stand. Laura holds Layla's hands and walks her up and down the halls and all around the house all day. Layla walks around like she has so many different places to go. When she see's me-she laughs really hard.
I put Layla in her pack in play in the living room for a minute and took a video of her standing again. She stood there forever and smiled. She loves standing and doing things on her own now. Little miss independant. When she pulls herself up she laughs every time. I think she is really excited and determined to do what we are doing. She is even starting to hang on with one hand. She tried to take both hands off a few times and almost falls over and quickly saves herself.
I absolutely know 100% that Layla gets her strength from Don. He can do the most amazing things I have ever seen. He can crawl up a hallway..with his arms and legs and hang under the ceiling. Once we went to a yoga class for our first time and he was able to hold his entire body up in the air upside down with this arms. Layla is spider baby like her dad.
I am so excited for her but sometimes I wish she would slow down a little. I feel like I don't have a baby anymore. I am shopping in the toddler section now-18 months. The clothes aren't as cute as the baby clothes. People say that time goes by so fast when you have a baby. I don't think they know how much faster it can go with you have a spider baby in the 98% range with height and weight!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Spider Baby..
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment