Laura dressed Layla and did her hair too. I was pretty surprised to pass them on the street today while they were taking a walk and I was coming home from work. I took Layla's hair out of the pig tails and she had two mo hawks all night.
I don't remember if I mentioned this here but Layla has been crying a lot lately-every time I leave the room. She lights up when Don walks in the room. I was feeling kinda sad thinking...why does she like him so much more than me? I think I have it figured it. I think Don is the fun guy...he throws her in the air, etc. She lights up and cracks up when he comes in the room. I am the caretaker/snuggler...so when I walk out of the room she goes crazy and cries. The other day she was with Laura and saw me out of the window in the backyard and started crying. My sweet little baby!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Layla is Laura's Doll
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment