Laura has been putting Layla's hair in pigtails during the day. Yesterday it was two-today it was one right on top of her head. When I get home from work I see it and laugh a little and want to take it out but I know her hair will stick up if I do. So...this morning (yesterday was two pigtails) Layla had the most crazy hair when she woke up.
Layla and Beauji got their stockings that I ordered in the mail today. Layla is posing with them. She wanted to eat the plastic they came in.
Don, Layla and I went to dinner tonight and I looked over and Don was giving Layla water through a straw and she was drinking it...sucking through the straw. They looked like they have been doing this for a long time. I asked Don about it and he said that they do it a lot. Funny ...because we don't have straws in our house any more and I have never seen them do this when we go to eat. They don't go without me. Hmmm..when do they do this? It was really cute so I took a video.
Layla is doing another new thing. The highchair is pretty new to her-in a restaurant. Tonight was her third time. She was trying to stand up while in her high chair by putting her feet on the foot rest and her butt was not touching the chair. She is very eager to walk around!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Drinking water out of a straw
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment