Tuesday, December 4, 2007

P Diddy

I have been giving Layla Gerber Banana Puffs and I think I have made a monster out of her. Now when I sit down to feed her dinner-baby food, water, and a few puffs....she has started to cry and not want to eat her baby food. Yesterday I thought that maybe some teeth were coming in and she was crying because of that because her bottom gums look a little red and puffy. No-tonight I figured out that she would cry and move her face when I try to feed her baby food and light up when she had a Gerber Banana Puff. Miss Layla is getting a little personality and I am sure this is just the beginning of what I am in for.

Not only does Layla like the puffs which I will no longer bring out at dinner...but when I put 6 or so on her tray-she has to grab all of them and stuff them in her mouth. All at once.



0 comments: