Harlow lets me style her hair!
I do yoga at school. I found these yoga cards at my house and I try to get Harlow, Mommy, and Daddy to do yoga with me.
Harlow found my tinkerbell 3D glasses and put them on all by herself. Mommy turned around and saw Harlow standing like this and thought it was so funny. I wore these once to Mi Cocina and the waiter loved it so much he asks where my green glasses are every time I go to dinner there! Mommy had me bring the glasses with me the last time we went to dinner so I could wear them for the waiter but he was not there. Maybe next time!
Harlow and I took a bath today and Harlow was hugging me and then gave me a big zerbert on my back. Mommy thought this was very cute and sweet so she took a picture. I was laughing the entire time!















0 comments:
Post a Comment