Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Harlow and I

I am such a good big sister these days. I love helping Harlow up stairs, across the street, up a step, I help her brush her teeth, and I even let her borrow my clothes if she wants to wear them.  :) I like to make Harlow laugh too. Today mommy, Harlow, and I were in the car and Harlow was crying and I started tickling her to make her laugh. Harlow thought it was so funny and she would not stop laughing. Below are some pictures that were taken last week of us. In the second picture we are waiting for the rain to stop because we wanted to go play outside.

I am starting to read now. I can do phonics where I sound words out and I read words out of books all of the time. Harlow is getting so many teeth - on the top and on the bottom. Harlow says "I am sorry" and mommy laughs so hard.. so we make her say it over and over because it is so cute. Harlow loves to be funny so Harlow will then start saying "sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry" just to make mommy and I laugh. Harlow also says book, Layla, thank you, mommy, no, Lala, etc. She says a lot of words and mommy will take a video of this soon! Harlow also loves to dance with me. We love to put on music especially this brazillian CD that mommy bought and we dance around the kitchen while mommy cooks dinner for us. I just love the new friend I have in Harlow!

I told mommy that I am going to make a cookie for her for Mother's Day. I told her that I am going to put blue sprinkles on it because her favorite color is blue. Mommy told me that I can put a pink heart on it since pink is my favorite color and I decided that I am going to do both. Mommy thought this was very sweet!



0 comments: