Lala and I made pancakes this morning. I am wearing my
Christmas PJ's that mommy bought me.
Harlow is 1 month! Has she changed? Mommy can't tell. Harlow is trying to hold her head up a lot more which is good. There is nothing more scary than a baby head that doesn't stay up!


This is a picture of Harlow and I. I have been acting a bit jealous of Harlow. I want my mommy, daddy, or Lala all to myself. If someone tries to take care of both of us together I get very upset. I also don't want Harlow anywhere near my bath tub. When mommy tries to give me a bath and I scream no-she says she will give Harlow a bath in my bathtub first and I tell her "No! I will take a bath. Harlow is not going in my bathtub!" I do love my baby sister though and I often hug and kiss her.

I posed for my mommy-for once!


This is a picture mommy took this week of us at night. I love playing with Play Doh. Mommy bought me this picnic kit where you can make hamburgers and sandwiches and I love making food items!

Mommy would like to take a trip to see Gigi and my great grandfather but we are going to wait until Harlow gets a little older because Harlow doesn't always like the car. Sometimes she screams and we have to go back home. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment