Friday, December 18, 2009

Hard Work

Mommy says that having two kids is hard work.... REALLY HARD WORK. Mommy is really tired and really wants things to go back to how they were pre pregnancy!

A few updates on me. I LOVE make up, Lip Gloss, and Lotion. I like to go into the bathroom and get mommy's lotions and put them on my feet, my legs, my arms.. and I do not rub them in all of the way. After I put them all over my body I then touch everything in the house-mirrors, the fridge, etc. I leave marks and hand prints where ever I go. I like to put mommy's vaseline on my lips too. At first I ask her what it is for. Mommy doesn't want to tell me it is for her face and makeup so that I don't rub it on my face so she tells me it is for her lips.

Not only do I leave marks and hand prints all over the house-I also love to pull all of my toys out and leave them around. I like to pull boxes out of the trash and leave them in the middle of the kitchen and to find wrapping paper and play with it. Mommy can't seem to keep the house picked up because of all of this.

I am also really into accessories now. I love hats, scarves, sunglasses, necklaces, and am now asking for earrings. Mommy told me she will not let me have earrings until I am much bigger but she buys me the other things. In fact, Mommy went to the Gap today to return a few pairs of shoes of mine and daddy picked out a scarf for me. I love that scarf and wear it all around the house.

Speaking of returning shoes I am growing again. I am now a size 8 shoe and a 4t. :)

0 comments: