Sunday, October 11, 2009

This morning we all went to breakfast and then hung out at home and watched football.

Tonight we went to dinner with Jeremy, Laura, and Jack. I held Jack's hand again tonight! I love babies so much.




A few things I have been doing:

When someone calls me cute or pretty-I say I am NOT CUTE I AM GORGEOUS!

I have been wanting to do things myself. When mommy or daddy tries to help me do something I tell them to stop-that Layla can do it by herself! This includes getting in the car, putting my socks on, taking my clothes off, pulling my diaper off to go potty, etc.

I like to take all of the pillows on the couch and put a blanket on top and call it my house!

I talk to my baby sister through my mommy's belly. I tell her that I can't wait to meet her.

That is it for now!

0 comments: