Today I went to my great grandmothers funeral. The only good thing about it is that I got to see Cosmo, Heather, Nana, Papa, and my great grandpa all in one day.
Cosmo and I were so happy to see each other. I asked Cosmo if he would be my best friend and he said yes! I gave everyone a gift (a candy necklace that I made for Halloween with Lala) and Cosmo gave me a picture he made and a pink pen and stamp!
Heather took pictures of Cosmo and I and my great grandpa. As soon as she sends those to my mommy we will post them.
The pictures below are of me in my hotel room. I made a little fort on the couch with daddy.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Hello
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment