We took a trip to visit Gigi. I was so happy to see her. Yesterday we went to Fran and Gary's house and they let me sit on their boat and fish. Gary was so nice and taught me how to fish and Fran took really good pictures of me. I will post those as soon as mommy gets them. Fran has 2 birds and I really wanted to play with them. I have been talking about Gary ever since!
Today I woke up and had breakfast. Mommy, daddy, and I went to lunch and then went shopping with Gigi. Gigi bought me 3 really cute outfits and 2 pairs of shoes at the store. I love my new purple shoes-they are in the picture below along with a new cute pink dress she bought me. Thank you so much Gigi!
After shopping we came home and ever since I have not been feeling so well. Mommy and daddy went to dinner while I stayed home with Gigi and ate popcorn and watched Tinkerbell and then the Wizard of Oz. I also did some puzzles that I got today. I really love puzzles right now.
When mommy and daddy came home I was awake and played with daddy a little bit on Gigi's work out machine. After about 30 minutes I fell asleep-which is where I am now.. with Gigi!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
My trip to see Gigi
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
glad you had fun with your gigi, layla.
xoxo
sofia
Post a Comment