We went to breakfast this morning with Gigi, mommy, daddy, Fran, and Gary. After breakfast we went home to pack. My great grandpa's house was only 30 minutes away.
We had lunch with my great grandpa and he gave me a ton of presents. He gave me two little bunny statues, a clown doll, he gave my dad a pocket knife, and my mommy 3 Texas Longhorn shirts. LOL. My great grandpa is so nice!
He took me on his tractor. He thought I would cry but I didn't. Mommy was surprised because papa took me very far on the tractor-all around his land. When I was done I looked very tired-mommy thinks it was the shaking.
When I found out I was back in Dallas I took mommy and daddy I didn't want to go to Dallas. Where did I want to go??? Back to Gigi's House! We will plan another trip soon.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
My great grandpa
Posted by Holly Allen at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment