I painted some pictures-do you like them? Today I am still sick but not as bad as yesterday which is good. Now mommy and daddy are starting to feel it.
I wore my new Nike shoes to the park that mommy bought me and Lala said all of the ninos liked them. Mommy thought that was funny..that they noticed my shoes. 


This is a video of me tonight saying hello to all of my friends.
I love acting like a kitty cat-my cat name is Raima. I tell mommy this. I also lick when I am a cat.. I like my parents. This is a video of me and daddy-today he started acting like a cat like mommy and I do. He is so funny!
Daddy hung my paintings up on my wall tonight.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Tonight
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment