This picture was taken of me on Sunday after the park. I am now very sick and had to go to the doctor today. The doctor said it is a cold. I am coughing a lot and my face is red. At night-I have been getting really crazy for the last two days. I run in circles, flip around on the bed, bite the pillows and daddys phone, grab my parents around the legs really tight and let them walk with me, and am just plain goofy!
The good part about being sick is the medicine. I love it. Once I get some I ask for more because I think it tastes like candy.
Another good thing about being sick is that Lala made veggie soup for me and she also made me cookies from scratch. Yummy! Lala is a great nanny and my best friend. She takes very good care of me and I love her so!
In this picture and video I am playing with "sticks" which are spaghetti sticks. I love to play with them and eat them.
PS-Did I tell you how girly I am? I love pink and want everything in pink. Pink medicine, pink pants, I want to wear my pink shirt and love to look at pink cars. I also like wearing rings and jewelry. The other day I had a play ankle bracelet on. :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Sick
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment