Hi everyone! We had a snow day today which was great because I was able to spend more time with Holly and daddy. Holly is what I have been calling my mommy ever since I saw Damian and Sharia on Saturday. It really gets her attention. I say it just like Laura says it "Hoooolly?" and she looks at my right away and I just laugh.
I have been playing wii games lately. I love my daddy's snowboarding game. I make him put it on and let me play it all of the time.
Tonight we went to dinner and after we went to gamestop. Mommy and daddy bought me a dancing game and brought it home for me. It is a little advanced for me. As you can see in the pictures I think I get on the board for it like on the snowboarding game.
I have been a little sick lately with a runny nose and when I get sick I don't eat much. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.
I still love my daddy very much but have now turned into a mommys girl. I cry everytime she walks out of a room..and want to be with her all of the time. When I wake up in the morning I even say "mommy" and for a while I was saying "daddy."
I love talking on the phone. My favorite person to call is my papa. He said he wanted to hug me tonight during our phone conversation and I hugged the phone.
I am getting bigger-I have not changed clothes sizes in quite some time but mommy thinks I may be now starting to go to the next size soon-3t and a size 7 shoe.
Time is flying by so fast. Mommy just got a new camera that she doesn't like that much so once she figures it out she will take more pictures! 


Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Updates
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Dear Layla,
You are as cute as you can be! I hope I get to meet you someday son. I just know we would be good friends!
XOXO
Sofia
Post a Comment