Yummmmm- Daddy's meals are the best. He makes the best dinners. Tonight it was a jelly sandwich with no peanut butter and Fritos. Like I said- mom needs to stop cooking so I just can eat dad's dinners.
I did not call my mommy Hooolly today which was good! I love to count out loud to 5 too!
This is a video of me tonight. I looked over and you will never guess who was sitting there-it was Layla! I looked the other way and I was that way too! How exciting! I just smiled and waved at myself!
I did this the other day at Best Buy too. There was a video camera and it was showing on a TV in the store. Daddy parked the cart right in front of the camera and I smiled and waved at myself for about 10 minutes! When we had to leave I cried. 



Thursday, January 29, 2009
Hi Layla!
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Gotta love Layla!
Post a Comment