Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Park

Today we went to eat and then to the park. We bought a ball and kicked it around. I met a friend who was one year older than me and we kicked the ball around a little together. We also saw ducks so mommy went to get my crackys (what I call crackers) and we gave some to the ducks. I didn't like sharing with them. We had a great time - it was a beautiful day outside.

We got home from the park and played at home. Mommy went upstairs and brought down the ride on duck that Gigi gave me last Christmas and my radio flyer horse that Nana gave me last year too. It was like Christmas all over again. I love these two toys except this year I love them more than last and can actually ride the horse all by myself. This is all I want to do now-get on these two things!










0 comments: