Today mommy and I hung out. We went to lunch with Brittni and Jason and then went to Babies R Us. On our way home we stopped by my papas to say hello. My papa has a candy machine and every time I go there he puts a penny in the machine and gives me a few jelly beans. I hope I get to go back again soon because I asked him for more but mommy wouldn't let me have anymore.
After papas we came home and mommy cooked dinner for me while I watched "Elmo goes to the doctor" for the 100th time. I say "Elmo Doctor?" which means put my favorite movie on. After dinner I put my feet on the table again and smiled at mommy. We read some books and I went to sleep. 




Sunday, January 4, 2009
Hanging out with my mommy
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment