Mommy and I are sick so today we stayed home. The started off great-daddy played his new wii while I played in my new kitchen upstairs in the playroom that my parents made for me (they will be decorating it soon!)
Mommy and I took a nap mid day and tonight we just watched Elmo goes to the Doctor a few times (this is my favorite movie now and when asked what I want to watch this is what I pick.)
Mommy tried to make me lunch and dinner but I would not eat much. Hopefully I will start feeling better tomorrow because today is day two of feeling under the weather.
I am going to try to go shopping this week because my grandpa Don 1 sent me a gift card for Christmas. I have so many things I want to buy and can't wait to start shopping.
These are some pictures and videos from today...
PS-Do you like my pink blanket that Lala made me for Christmas? I have the best nanny ever. 







Thank you Gigi for my kitchen. I am keeping busy in it!
Thank you Aunt Heather for my new piano! I love to sit at it and play.
This is a video of me in bed this evening-right before going to sleep.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Sick Day
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment