Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am still sick

I am still sick-in fact I think I am getting a little worse than I was. These are two pictures taken of me this evening when I was chasing and terrorizing my kitty cat.

I have not been eating much since Friday because I have been feeling bad so mommy had this great idea that daddy bring home Marcos pizza (Layla's favorite!) for dinner. I usually eat two pieces (I eat a lot don't I!?) but tonight only ate half a piece. Daddy made Layla daddy's special dessert that he made up last week and I ate that! Mommy gave me a baba after because Lala says that her nanny friend thinks I have lost some weight.

Mommy is going to the doctor in the morning and depending on what the doctor says she may be making an appointment for me too.

I am so happy to see that I have a blog follower! Everyone say hi to our first blog follower Don-my daddy! Thanks Daddy for following my blog. I love you..Daddy! Or I should say "Layla loves Daddy" because I talk about myself this way. "Layla's Chair" "Layla's blanket" "Layla's pizza" ... everything is Layla's and I hope to keep it that way!


0 comments: