Tonight mommy took a lot of movies of me!
This movie is of me and our Christmas tree.
This is a movie of me showing mommy our stockings. I know which stocking is mine, daddy's and mommy's!
Gigi gave my parents these really pretty music boxes for Christmas one year. I love them! I make my parents wind them up so I can listen, look at them, and dance.
Tonight I was playing with a stuffed snowman. I kicked it over a few times and thought that was really funny!
This is a video of me taking care of my babies. I wipe them, put diapers on them, brush their hair, teeth, and feed them babas!
This is a video of my mommy, daddy, the snowman, and I playing ring around the rosey.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Movies
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment