My daddy bought tickets to see Lisa Loeb sing Children's songs with the Dallas Orchestra. He also bought tickets to a special breakfast before the show.
Daddy always gets the best seats! I am so lucky. 
As we were walking out I saw this rail on the stairs and it looked like so much fun!
This is a video of me looking at my Christmas presents under the tree today. When people come over I like to show them my presents from Cosmo!
Daddy put a few lights on a bush outside today. I tried to help him.
This is a video from Friday night-I was playing in my fort that my mommy built me. Mommy builds this fort in the Dining room and I like for me, her and my daddy to get in. Sometimes I bring my babies in the fort too.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Christmas Songs with Lisa Loeb, helping daddy put up lights, and Christmas presents
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment