Saturday, November 29, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree

Mommy put up the Christmas Tree yesterday and everytime I look at it I say "wow." I love to point at each ornament and say what it is. I say "ball, baby, santa caaase, naymus, beauji, etc." I also love these really neat music boxes that Gigi gave my parents-they are so neat and my favorite thing in one of them is a bear that spins around.

These are some pictures taken of me yesterday. I was laying in bed with my daddy being pretty goofy because I would not take my nap. Mommy picked up the camera and I said "cheese" and made this squinty face. This is my cheese face.






Mommy and daddy took me to Gigi's house today to drop off some Thanksgiving things that we used. Gigi was not there but as soon as we drove up I woke up, saw that I was at Gigi's house, and I said "Pudge" and "Gigi" about 6 times each. I went inside with mommy for a second and when she told me we were leaving I started crying. No one was even there but I didn't want to leave because I know where I was and I know exactly where all of the toys are. Too bad I didn't have Gigi to take me to them!

0 comments: