Saturday, November 29, 2008

Disney on Ice

Tonight mommy and daddy took me to Ft Worth to see Disney on Ice. We met Sharia and Morgan there and had a great time. If it looks like I am eating popcorn in a lot of pictures---well...it is because I did eat a lot. I carried that box around with me the entire time and would not let mommy or daddy take it from me. I love popcorn!

My daddy did it again-first row tickets. Mommy says it will be hard for my future boyfriends because my daddy always gets the best tickets for me.

Sharia and Morgan came and I was very happy to see them again. Sharia is such a great aunt-she bought a Minnie Mouse for me and also bought a huge cotton candy for Morgan but I ate a ton of it. Sharia started by offering me some. I didn't know what to do and once mommy demonstrated that I just put it on my tongue-it was all over from there. During the entire show I would tap Morgan or try to get aunt Sharia's attention so she would give me more. And Sharia did just that-she was my cotton candy machine and I love her for it!

My favorite characters in the show were the bear, the mouse, and the bunny. Mickey Mouse was right in front of me in a scene and I took my Minnie Mouse's hand and waved to Mickey with it-and said "Hi Mouse."

When Sharia and Morgan left-Sharia did not see this but I started crying. I didn't want her to go... She was so nice to me tonight. I wish I could have taken her home with me so she could give me dolls and feed me candy the entire way home. Maybe next time.

After getting in the car I said "Bye Mouse," "Bye Bunny." and "Bye Bear" about 20 times each and then fell asleep.

Once we came home mommy dressed me-and I went straight to sleep!





















0 comments: