Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ring around the Rosie.....

Mommy is out of town again so daddy and I have been hanging out the past two days. He lets me eat popsicles and drives me around in his truck. We play every morning before Laura shows up and then she takes care of me for the day.



Laura and I went swimming yesterday and I really had a good time. I think a few mosquitos bit me though because I have bumps that itch now.

I really like talking now and I make up my own words for everything. Some times I get made because daddy says I can't have certain things so I get mad for a few minutes.

Laura made me lunch today and told me she was making dinner for daddy too. I didn't like the beans and rice very much so I had chicken and mac & gheez and apple fruit snacks for dessert.


My dad likes to take photos of me and then he shows me on the camera. I think it is funny. I figured out how to open doors, cabinets and drawers so daddy has been putting these locks all over the place so I get mad. No more pots and pans, pots and pans.


Oh, Laura and I were playing and singing a new song today. "Ring around the Rosie" and I twirl when she sings it.

Before I go, I need to tell you I poo poo'd in the potty again today, so now I have two stars on my potty achievement board.

Ba-bye for now....

0 comments: