Friday, June 27, 2008

Golf cart rides, potty charts, and hanging out at home.

Mommy and Da Da took me on a golf cart ride this evening. It was so much fun because I got to sit in between them. I would laugh when other golf carts would pass us up!


This is my potty chart. I have 3 stickers on it so I bet you can guess what happened again today!
I got to add another sticker. Pretty soon this will be filled up! The next picture showcases our artwork. Our = Laura and I. Laura's work of art is on the right and mine is on the left.




This is me looking at my fish!


This is me playing with my favorite thing ever-the remote.




I am playing with a puzzle in this picture.


I am teething again! It hurts so bad but I am doing the best I can to work through it. I have been waking up again in the middle of the night, drooling, have a runny nose, and hold my mouth a lot.

I do something new! I put my finger to my top of my head to act like I am thinking. Laura taught me this.

I have swim class tomorrow and daddy is getting in with me while mommy watches and she promises to take pictures and post them here tomorrow. Stay tuned!

0 comments: