Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where is my da da?

Last night mommy and I went to a friend's wedding party. We had a great time. I picked leaves off of a tree and gave them to people half of the night. The other half of the evening I played with a blue paper napkin and a plastic plate. It was fun but thank goodness mommy left when she did because I got really cranky and just wanted to get home.

I am wearing the dress that Gigi bought me a few weeks ago when I saw her at the mall. Isn't it cute?



Mommy and I went swimming again today. This time it was a little different. I let mommy put me in the red ladybug float and I actually floated by myself! It was fun and I smiled a lot. I am getting very brave! Mommy would say kick and I would kick my feet. She took a video of it.








After playing in the pool for a while mommy and I got out of the pool and took a quick picture of something new that we do a lot. I stick my tongue out at mommy and she sticks hers out too...She wants to see if I can roll my tongue because daddy can't do it but mommy can. I haven't done it yet.



After the pool mommy gave me a bath and I played a little around the house. As you can see in my video I play with my mom's sunglasses and try to put them on my head because I know that is where they belong. I am also making kissing noises to my kitty which I do a lot. I heard my mom do it once so I think this is the way to get Kabookie's attention but it has not worked yet.





After hanging out at home mommy, Whitney, and I went to dinner. I saw a man far away across the restaurant and yelled Da Da! Mommy told me that dada isn't here..but will be back on Tuesday. Where is my dada anyway? Dinner was fun and I made farting noises with my mouth the whole way home from the restaurant.

0 comments: