Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Da Da!

Happy Birthday Da da! I really miss you. This is what I did today since ma ma has been around.

Ma ma came home from work and I was outside in my pink swimming suit and purple shoes running around by the pool. I came over to her car and started playing with boxes that were on the ground. She was reorganizing her trunk and I was having a blast. I got really hot so Laura went and got my cute water bottle that you bought me with the cartoon characters on it...and drank a lot of water!

Once Laura left for the day mama took me outside to play a little and check the mail. Ma ma brought me back inside and I walked right to the front door and tried to open it and started making my grunting noise because I really wanted to go back outside. Ma ma took me and I picked up sticks, leaves, a flower petal, tried to pick up a rock, and walked around.







After all of that I ate dinner. Mmmmmm...I love gerber fruit!




After dinner mommy put me in my crib while she picked out my outfit for bed. I did a little dancing.



After dinner I played a little and rode on my cart.





After playing mommy and I read a few books.

0 comments: