Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturfunday


I love the weekends. This morning my dad cooked some egg whites and turkey bacon. The turkey bacon is awesome but the eggs are gross and I make funny faces when I eat them.

After breakfast, we played with my remote control car and walked around the pool a few times (it is hot right now and I couldn't touch the chaise lounges with my hands). I like my dad's hats so I take them off his head and put them on... guess I am a tomboy.


This afternoon we took a drive to visit GiGi, Raul, Damian and Sharia. Chubby was sick this week so we were happy to see him and I petted him and gave him some squeaky toys. Dad and I went out front and played in the grass for a while with my "borrowed" highlighters from Uncle Damo.



GiGi and I stepped in the pool with Danielle and Miss Barbara (my uncle Damian's mother in law). It was so much fun that I had to get in and get my pants wet. My daddy went with his bro Damian and Raul (he makes me laugh)to eat sushi for dinner so I stayed at the house and ate chicken and sweet potatoes and played with the dogs and had "girl time". GiGi held me while I took a late nap since I didn't take my afternoon one, and then dad took me home after I said bye to everyone. I can't wait to see them again on the 4th of July.


It was a good day! Yaaaawn! I am in bed now. Talk to you tomorrow. L--

0 comments: