Friday, May 30, 2008

Mommy's Gone, Daddy Pasta Time


Dad came home tonight and heated up some more lasagna for me. I love the noodles. Eating with my hands is so much fun. Plus, there is cheese (pronounced geeez) in there too. Dad brought out his big camera since mom took the small one and we posed for pictures. I like to take pictures since dad shows me them on the screen.

Strawberries too! Did I tell you how much I love strawberry frozen yogurt? When I see dad pull it out of the freezer, i grunt and point until he gives me some spoonfuls. :)


I miss my mommy but daddy and I are having fun too. We are going to the park tomorrow and then to the club for lunch and I don't know what else. Mommy comes back on Sunday. Today was her birthday so if you are reading this HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! Bring me back some sand from the beach!

Talk to you tomorrow. -- L

1 comments:

Holly Allen said...

Don, you are the best father. I love you. Please give layla a big smootch for me!