Thursday, May 8, 2008

A few new firsts! (saying cheese, ut oh, and drawing)

I have come a long way lately. I don't even know where to start. I will start with my word list. I can say...

Cheese
Remote (as I point it to the back of the room like mommy and daddy do when they turn the channel)
Bye
Dada
Ga
Mama
JA

So mommy caught me doing a few of these first things on video tonight. I always ignore my mommy when she talks to me or says my name. I may be ignoring her but as soon as she says Bye ...that gets my attention. So as I am running from my mommy or ignoring her..she will say bye and I perk right up and go look to see where she is going. She caught me on camera doing that below. I also say bye to her when she says bye and wave by looking at my fingers and moving them. She also caught me going through drawers in the laundry room. I found chalk and mommy let me write on the wall. Check it out! (the wall is a chalk board)





In the next video I am doing a lot of different things. I say cheese in this video which is new. I also dance quite a bit and try to sneak the dogs some food right out of my own mouth. I love to share.

I also now say ut oh and I hold my hand up to my mouth. You also get to hear the lovely noise I make when I want something. What do you think of my braided hair style Laura did today? :)



Laura took me to a park today and I met a girl who was two who was smaller than me. I also went swimming and Laura put me in the fountain that mommy put me in last weekend. I will call that the baby pool from now on.

Mommy has been really busy training people that have been coming in town so I am really looking forward to spending the weekend with my parents! I will have more updates soon.

0 comments: