Today was a great day. Mommy and daddy came home from work. Daddy fed me my dinner, brushed my teeth, and mommy helped get me ready for bed. I got to draw a little with crayons for the first time which was fun.
This is me going through the drawers when mommy got home. She tries to get my attention but I ignore her because I have better things to do. Do you like my new shirt that I wear as a dress that Gigi bought me last weekend?
When mommy came home from work Laura and I had a present waiting for her. We put flowers in one of my tea cups with a note that said Happy Mother's Day. Mommy was really happy about that and thankful that she has such a sweet nanny who takes good care of me. Happy MAMAS day!
This is a picture of the face I make when I am unhappy. I made it when mommy wanted to put my night clothes on.
And these are pictures of me drawing with crayons. I like to make dots!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Drawing with Crayons
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment