Dad had to go out of town. I really miss him. Today mommy got home from work and I was outside in the backyard by the pool with Laura. We came inside and I walked around with my walking wings on again. 
Look mom...No Hands!
Before having dinner-I saw a big orange soccer ball outside. I pointed to it and my mommy went outside and got it and brought it over to me. I couldn't believe that she knew what I wanted...but I am starting to really like this!
This is me trying to feed the dogs again tonight! I am not really hiding it these days....I just throw 3 or 4 crackers all at once and wait for one of my dogs to come and get it.
Tonight mommy and I played a little Peek a Boo.
This is me kissing my daddy's picture. Good night daddy. I miss you.
Monday, March 17, 2008
I miss my daddy
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Layla's hair is sooo cute. I can't believe those curls!
Post a Comment